The Indisputable Role of Attitude in Printing Sales Success: Why Impressorium Training is Essential

The Indisputable Role of Attitude in Printing Sales Success: Why Impressorium Training is Essential
Print, Selling Printing

Recent findings from Harvard Business School have set the professional world abuzz. While intelligence, information, and skill – the age-old trio – have always been recognized as essential, their combined impact on success equates to only 7%. The remaining 93%? That’s right, it’s all about attitude. For the world of printing sales, where communication, persuasion, and relationship-building are vital, this insight isn’t just a recommendation – it’s a game-changer. And this is precisely where Impressorium Training comes into play.


  1. The Limitations of Traditional Metrics

Within the realm of printing sales:

Intelligence:  While important, having a high IQ doesn’t necessarily translate into the ability to engage clients, understand their specific needs, or foster lasting relationships.


Information: Though having knowledge about the latest printing technologies and trends is crucial, it’s not enough. Your competitors have access to the same information.


Skill: Technical skills in sales can be acquired, but without the right attitude, they might not achieve their full potential.


Given these factors, it’s clear that something vital is missing from the equation. That missing link? Attitude.


  1. Attitude in Printing Sales & The Impressorium Advantage**


Impressorium Training recognizes and addresses the crucial role attitude plays in printing sales:


Client Relationship Building: With the right attitude, salespeople can create stronger, more trusting relationships with clients. Impressorium training emphasizes the importance of listening, understanding, and empathizing with client needs, ensuring repeat business and long-term loyalty.


Resilience in the Face of Rejection: Sales, more often than not, involve facing rejection. With the resilient attitude fostered by Impressorium, salespeople learn to view these not as setbacks but as opportunities for growth and learning.


Adaptable Selling Techniques: No two clients are the same. Impressorium Training instills an adaptable attitude, ensuring that salespeople can modify their approach based on the client, maximizing chances of success.


Positivity as a Sales Tool: A salesperson’s optimism can be infectious. Impressorium trains individuals to approach sales with a can-do attitude, influencing clients to see the value and potential of their printing solutions.


  1. Impressorium Training: Elevating Your Sales Team**


By focusing on attitude:


Comprehensive Training Programs: Impressorium doesn’t just teach sales techniques; it molds salespeople with the right attitude, ensuring they become assets to any printing business.


Client-Centric Approach: The training ensures that salespeople are not just chasing sales, but are building lasting relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and offering tailored solutions.


Exemplary Leadership: By integrating attitude-centric training, leaders set a precedent for the entire team, creating a ripple effect that permeates the entire sales process.


In the competitive world of printing sales, differentiating oneself is crucial. While technical skills, product knowledge, and industry intelligence are vital, the Impressorium Training approach ensures that attitude – the proven driving force behind success – isn’t overlooked but is honed to perfection.